Our Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Challenge 2 - Bling it up

Crikey me lol is it that time already!!!!
im sorry that this post is a few hours late, i cant believe i forgot to post it lol, its this snow its ruining my routine and i dont know what days are what lol,

Anyway the response to our first challenge 1 was great, thanks to you all that came back after the xmas break to join us,

Our winner of the first challenge is....Donna #42

and the top 3 are.........

1....Donna #42
2....Helen #52
3....Fiona #17

Congratulations to you all, please email me at creativecraftchallenges@live.co.uk

Our new challenge is all about the.... BLING....so there you have it lol, lots of things you can do for this one then, glitter,brads,charms,gems the list is endless.

Our sponsors are

Its a surprise!!!!! im in the process of arranging, please bare with me

Here are our amazing design team creations for you to look at for inspiration, but remember we arent just a card making blog, you can make anything you like as long as its new and handmade and follows the themes,

Beth
Shari
Sandra (me)

Marion

Dewi

Susan

Gale

Marlene

Sarah

Nancy

Sandra T

Bev

Avril

Melanie


What did i tell you lol, lots of inspiration there lol

please join us as enter your projects into mr linky and we will pop by and have a nosey, and leave you some love, as long as word verification is switched off, we cant guarantee a comment if its on as the dt dont have lots of time on thier hands.



 

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous Dt cards. I hope I have linked right?
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally superb creations from you all.. they all have the WOW factor! Smiles.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration and letting us play along. I'm wondering if I linked correctly also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having great fun! Thanks for the inspiration and the challennge. I'm not sure if my link/your linky is working correctly - had some problems with it. If not, http://stickyfingersblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/veni-vidi-visa-i-came-i-saw-i-charged-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT Inspiration. Enjoyed playing along

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiration from the DT, thanks for a great challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Top 3 and the lucky winner of the lush ribbon prize, thank you ladies and fab DT inspiration for this weeks challenge. Hope to join in with you this weekend. I've sent you an email Sandra :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT inspiration and fab challenge. Have I linked up correctly because the widget thing says 'Sandra's Birthday Candy' and I'm trying to link up for the challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the opportunity to play in this challenge! --Gail L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pimp! I've never participated, this is my first time! That illusion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous DT cards!!! Thanks for the inspiration and challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time entering this challenge. Your DT projects are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi this is my first time entering your challenge, and my first week at blogging and card making...so, oops I put up the wrong card on your challenge, it was supposed to be my first card...and I don't know how to change it. You gals have such beautiful work, and mine is new and I'm learning. Some day, I hope to be wearing your badges on my blog...have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Thank you for posting a blingy challenge at this time. Usually, I add a ton of glitter, but this time, the only glitter is between the rhinestones in the heart. Your designers have shared a wonderful array of card designs - each so unique and different - and all with bling. Thanks for the inspiration. Now to go check out some of the other crafters' projects...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous eye candy from the DT, well done ladies. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Posted a few more. Thanks for the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment we appreciate it xx